As concerns data protection, HOTEL LA SIESTA TENERIFE II, S.L hereby guarantees compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation).
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Your data will be collected and processed by:
- HOTEL LA SIESTA TENERIFE II, S.L, en adelante, “HOTEL LA SIESTA”
- Tax identification no.: B-35431048
- Registered with the Trade Register of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- Address: 38660 – Playa de las Américas, Arona (Tenerife), Avenida Rafael Puig nº 21
- Telephone: 922 762 300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
HOTEL LA SIESTA will collect your personal data through the forms located on the Website and will process them for the purposes of:
- Fielding queries and sending information requested by users through the forms on the website;
- Managing reservations made by users via the website;
- Providing the services contracted via the website;
- Processing users’ subscriptions to the hotel newsletter and send notifications;
- And sending commercial communications regarding HOTEL FRONTAIR products and services. Pursuant to the provisions of article 21 of Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and E-Commerce Services (LSSI, as it is known by the Spanish acronym), if you do not wish to receive these commercial, advertising or promotional communications, irrespective of the channel used for such purpose, you may communicate your decision for free via the email address email@example.com. Furthermore, you are hereby informed that you will be informed of the procedures for opposing the processing of your data for commercial purposes free of cost in each commercial communication you receive from HOTEL LA SIESTA. Your acceptance of the sending of commercial information may be revoked at any time without retroactive effects, pursuant to the provisions of article 22.2 of LSSI.
All of the data requested through the website marked in red are mandatory as they are needed to provide the user the best possible service. If such data are not provided, it may not be possible to provide you with due attention.
You are hereby informed that HOTEL LA SIESTA will not use your personal data to create profiles or adopt automatic decisions.
3. DATA CONSERVATION
If the user contracts services from HOTEL LA SIESTA, the personal data will be saved throughout the contractual relationship between the parties and, in any case, until the end of the period allowed for claims of liability deriving from the contractual relationship and other legal obligations.
In all other cases, the personal data provided will be saved until the data subject requests the erasure thereof. Moreover, the data will be saved for the legal periods established for legal, fiscal and accounting purposes in accordance with the date the data subject requests the erasure of the data.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
If the user contracts services from HOTEL LA SIESTA, the legal basis for the processing of their personal data will consist of the performance of the corresponding contract signed by and between the parties.
If the user sends queries through forms on the website, the legal basis for the processing of their data will be the user’s freely granted consent.
When a user provides personal data to receive commercial communications, the legal basis for the processing of their personal data will be the user’s freely granted consent.
HOTEL LA SIESTA will not assign or transfer any data unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
6. DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
Data subjects may exercise the following rights:
• The right to request access to their personal data.
• The right to request their rectification or erasure.
• The right to request the restriction of their processing.
• The right to object to processing.
• The right to data portability.
• The right to withdraw consent granted.
Everyone has the right to know whether HOTEL LA SIESTA processes personal data concerning them or not. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, as applicable, request their erasure when the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, among other reasons.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the restricted processing of their data in which case we will only save them to file or defend ourselves from complaints.
For reasons related to their own particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. HOTEL LA SIESTA will stop processing the data except for legitimate reasons or to file or defend itself from complaints.
You may exercise your rights by sending a written communication to:
For the effective exercise of their rights, data subjects must attach a photocopy of the corresponding document proving their identity (national ID card, tax identification card, etc.) to their request.
Finally, you are hereby informed that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you believe any of your rights have been violated. You may find the contact details for said Agency at the following link: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/contacteciudadano/index-ides-idphp.php
7. SECURITY MEASURES
HOTEL LA SIESTA hereby informs you that it has implemented the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing and/or access, considering the state of technology, the nature of the data saved and the risks they are exposed to whether by human action or the physical or natural environment.
The website may include hyperlinks to other sites not operated or controlled by HOTEL LA SIESTA. Therefore, HOTEL LA SIESTA does not guarantee and will not be liable for the lawfulness, reliability, usefulness, veracity or updating of the content at such websites or of their privacy practices.
Before providing your personal information to these third-party websites, please remember that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
9. COOKIES POLICY
Users may prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding browser option.
For more information, see our Cookies Policy (link).
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
c) Personal data protection clause in the Website Legal Notice
“Personal data protection
As concerns data protection, HOTEL LA SIESTA applies the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016).
12. CANCELLATION EXPENSES FOR TENERIFE HOTELS:
Flexible BAR: If you cancel 24 hours before arrival or do not show up, 1 night charge as cancellation charges.
Non-Refundable If you cancel or modify the reservation or no-show, 100 % charge as cancellation charges.
Early Booking Rate combinable with BAR: If you cancel 24 hours before arrival or no-show, 1 night charge as cancellation charges.
Early Booking Fare combined with Non-Refundable: If you cancel or modify the reservation or no-show, 100 % charge as cancellation fee.
If your Reservation is made using a promotional code, you are allowing the Hotel to share your name and dates of stay with the provider of the code.